The Sunday we left to Hawaii we were able to catch fast and testimony meeting.
Half way through the service, Joseph turned to me and said that he would like to bear his testimony. Being the super supportive mom, I asked, "are you sure?" Then, "what are you going to say?"
Joseph was sure. He went up and bore a simple and profound testimony that Heavenly Father and Jesus love him and that he knows the gospel is true.
Definitely my highlight!
7 comments:
I love when kids get up and bear their testimonies. They are simple and to the point, yet so meaningful.
Good for Joe. I don't even have the guts to get up there. Too many people looking at me.
YEAH JOE! Wish I was there to hear it! Good for him!
Lovely!!! I can't imagine how great that would be for a mom to hear - I nearly tear up during the two-sentence Primary Presentation parts. Awesome Joe!!
That would have been wonderful to see.
My friend's 4 year old daughter did the same thing this past testimony meeting. Her mom did asked the same things you asked Joe, and after the little girl told her mom what she wanted to say she then said, "you stay here!" She didn't want anyone going up and helping her. It was truly adorable and uplifting to witness.
I often wish I had the courage that these kids have.
Nice job Joe!
Love that kid.
...makes a mommy proud, eh?
Post a Comment