1 - modern family
2 - the office
3 - the event
4 - survivor
Four things I'm passionate about:
1 - family
2 - reading
3 - running
4 - good food
Four phrases I say a lot:
1 - that's awesome!
2 - go do, go get, stop __________!!!!
3 - i love you
4 - what do you want for dinner?
Four things I have learned from the past:
1 - life is happier when i let things go
2 - i've never regretted a good choice
3 - these moments with my children pass too quickly
4 - too err is human to forgive is divine
Places I'd like to go:
1 - France (again)
2 - England
3 - Norway
4 - Thailand
Four things I did yesterday:
1 - went to the gym
2 - returned some unneeded purchases
3 - wrote my christmas letter and prepared the cards
4 - watched inception - dreamt about it all night
Four things I'm looking forward to:
1 - christmas break
2 -maui in february
3 - our 10th anniversary
4 - paying off all our student and buying into the practice DEBT
Four things I love about winter:
1 - when it's over... ha ha
2 - singing christmas carols
3 - snowshoeing
4 - sitting by the fire reading a book
Four things on my wish list:
1 -health and happiness for all our friends and family
2 - a mediterranean cruise
3 - no debt
4 - our own home
Four people I tag:
1. Jen Davis
2. Amy Ledding (this is an attempt to get you blogging)
3. all my sisters
4. all my sisters in law
3 comments:
Boo, change the font color- black against red is too hard to read
Sharon, you're back! I've missed you. I love when winter is over too.
fun post - miss and love you!!
Post a Comment