Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Cake




In honour of Father's day and Ryan new bike we decided to make a cake related to that theme.
I created the back drop and the boys positioned all the characters.




That's Ryan in the ditch with a "paramedic" over him. The two characters sitting down watching are Edwin and Joseph. The figurine on the bike at the top of the hill is Ryan's friend Jeff who is teaching him the ropes.

I thought the kids did a brilliant job. They washed all the figures and planned out exactly what they wanted to do before hand. I thought it turned out really well. It was almost too cute to eat.

Joseph gave Ryan a radish he planted and a great card. Edwin gave him a drawing journal he made at school and a card with his hand print on it.






2 comments:

Sarah said...

What an awesome cake! :)

Rachel Kingsley said...

What awesome, funny kids you have!! That cake makes me laugh so hard. So cute. And happy belated birthday Sharon!!!! Hope you were spoiled rotten.