Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mother's Day



Mother's Day came early this year... early as in 5:45 am! My sweet, sweet early risers came into my room and told me they had prepared a mother's day feast for me. I asked if I could have 5 more mins of sleep. Almost 2 hrs later I came down to a plate of fruit, a plate of veggies, a mini cinnamon raisin bagel and granola bars. Too adorable! They did it all on their own. I am the luckiest mom in the world. Thanks for waiting for your lazy mom.


A special mother's day card made for me by Edwin.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

What great kids!

Andi said...

What a lucky mom you are! Such little sweethearts.
P.S. Have you guys recovered from the weekend yet?

Rachel Kingsley said...

They are such good kids!! What a cute photo.

Maria said...

Wow. They are awesome! I can't remember us ever actually following through on anything like this for mom when we were their age! I love the veggies for breakfast :)

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Love it! What great kids you have. Two hours more of sleep is the only present I want!!!!!